Liquid Fuel Hose
The Liquid Fuel Hose (Part #3055, #3056, #3057, #3058, #3059) has become Petrogen's standard, replacing the previous "red" gasoline hose.
NOTE: The 100 foot Liquid Fuel Hose (Part #3059) will come in two 50 foot sections joined by a Fuel Hose Coupler (Part #3006).
- PTFE interior tubing which prevents damage from long-term exposure to petroleum.
- Stainless steel mesh which protects the hose from sparks or other unforeseen hazards.
- Stainless steel coil which protects the hose from ground debris and traffic.
DESIGNED FOR LIQUID FUELS SUCH AS:
- Gasoline of any grade
- “White” gas
- Camping fuel
- Stabilizer additive fuels
- *Jet-A, JP-8, JP-5 and JP-24
*Torch requires the addition of the Multi-Fuel Adapter and High Heat Tip/s.
NOTE: Never attempt to use any compressed gases with the Petrogen Liquid Fuel Hose or any Petrogen components.
GSA pricing is available to GSA Authorized Purchasers. For GSA pricing details, please contact us by phone, email, or fax. Otherwise, orders placed online will be processed as "Open Market Pricing".
We Also Recommend